Barrel Room FAQ
Thank you for your interest in sharing a special event with us! Our private event space is located just a few feet from our taproom, brewhouse, and 6,000 sq. ft. beer garden. Private event Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) are listed below: (Please note, due to governmental mandates, our event room currently accommodates parties of 30 individuals or less.)
What is the hourly charge for our event space?
The rate for our event space is $75 per hour. A pre-paid deposit of $150 (two-hour rate) is required to reserve your date/time slot and will be used towards the total cost of the rental. Any remaining dues for the rental space will be collected the day of your event. Currently, we do not offer partial hourly rates.
How large is the event space?
Our event room is approximately 1,500 square feet.
What beverages are available?
A current list of beers and non-alcohol beverages is available online at https://www.fhbeerworks.com/menus/. All beers and seltzers are brewed in-house, to include our famous, non-alcohol root beer. A member of our team will be assigned to your event to take orders for beer and, if applicable, food.
Is food available?
Yes! Food is available through our resident food truck 1231 Craft Kitchen. A current food menu is available at https://www.1231craftkitchen.com/menu. Orders for food are placed through the server and brought to your table by a member of the food truck.
May I bring in outside food and/or drinks?
Yes, outside food and/or drinks are permitted. Please consider supporting small business by ordering through 1231 Craft Kitchen. Absolutely no outside beverages containing alcohol may be consumed in the event space. (Help us retain our liquor license by passing this information along to your guests.)
What amenities are provided?
FH Beerworks provides tables and chairs for your event. Small, four-person tables are available and can be grouped together to create a larger seating area. Larger, folding tables are available upon request. All other decorations are the responsibility of the host. (i.e. table cloths, decorations, etc.)
Can I preview the event space prior to making a decision?
Yes! Prior showing of the event space is available by appointment only. If interested, please contact us to set a date and time.
How do I contact FH Beerworks?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 719.666.7214.
Accommodations and Miscellaneous Information:
- Restrooms are located within the event room.
- Parking for your event will be in the dirt lot immediately east of the event room. (Closest side to Powers Blvd.) Please pass this information along to your guests.
- Music is available via Pandora Radio.
- Adaptors are available to allow music through personal devices.
- It is recommended all guests check-in at the host stand in the taproom. Please pass this information along to your guests.
- A smoking section is available to the north of the taproom entrance.
- Beer must be kept in the event room.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to each tab created during your event.